New energy relay high voltage DC relay-YEV250
Main feature: Epoxy resin sealing structure, coils and contacts will not be oxidized and contaminated; 400A@85°C long-term current carrying capacity; Rated 400V, 250A contact switching capability; Disconnect capability with 10 times overload current; Built-in coil energy saver; Optional auxiliary contacts for easy monitoring of main contact connection status. Technical Parameters: Physical parameter Product size See outline drawing Weight ≤430g Contact parameter ...
Epoxy resin sealing structure, coils and contacts will not be oxidized and contaminated;
400A@85°C long-term current carrying capacity;
Rated 400V, 250A contact switching capability;
Disconnect capability with 10 times overload current;
Built-in coil energy saver;
Optional auxiliary contacts for easy monitoring of main contact connection status.
See outline drawing
|Main contact contact form||
|Continuous carrying current||
400 A @85℃（200 mm2）
|Breaking current at 320V||
see life curve
|Auxiliary contact contact form||
|Auxiliary contact maximum current||
|Auxiliary contact minimum current||
100 mA @8V
|Maximum contact resistance||
|Dielectric withstand voltage||
2200 Vrms @sea level
(leakage current <1mA)
|Insulation resistance @500VDC||
|Coil parameters (full temperature range)|
|Maximum pull-in voltage||
|Minimum holding voltage||
|Minimum release voltage||
|Maximum surge current||
|Maximum surge time||
11ms, 1/2 sine 20g
Sine wave, 55-2000HZ, 10g
|工Operating temperature range||
|Movement time (@25°C)|
|Typical operating time||
|Maximum rebound time||
|Maximum release time@2000A||
Current level selection needs to be based on output wire specifications; and output terminals should be maintained the temperature is less than 175 °C.
Estimated product on/off life curve under resistive load:
The curve of the number of times of product on-off life expectancy under resistive load
1. Suitable for resistive loads with a maximum inductance of 300uH.
2. The insulation strength between the terminals is reduced to 50 MΩ at the end of life.
3. To avoid contact cold soldering, it is recommended that the turn-on current be less than 650A.
4. This curve is an estimate of the inferred data and is for reference only when the customer is using it. It is recommended to confirm the experiment for different situations.
Order mark example:
A = normally open; H = normally open with auxiliary contacts;
|Product serial number:
YSEV250=12-900VDC, rated current 250A high voltage DC contactor
Note: The coil voltage, coil lead length, coil terminal connection method, and mounting method can be customized.
Dimensions and installation dimensions:
1. Use a washer to prevent the screws from loosening during installation.
The torque range of the tightening screw is as specified below. Exceeding the maximum torque can cause the product to rupture.
M8: 5 to 11 N·m; M5: 1.7 to 3.3 N·m.
2. The coil and output of this product are polar, so the coil and output should be connected according to the corresponding polarity.
3. Use products that have been dropped with caution.
4. Avoid installing the product in a location with strong magnetic fields (near the transformer or magnet) or near objects with thermal radiation.
5. Electrical life
This product is a mechanical contact switch. In its final failure mode, it may lose its proper shut-off function, so do not exceed its switching capability and used in the state of the life parameter. Once the contactor loses its cutting ability, it may cause the surrounding parts to burn.
6. Internal gas diffusion life
This product is sealed with epoxy. The chamber is filled with gas. The diffusion life of the gas is determined by the temperature inside the contact chamber (ie ambient temperature + contact temperature rise).
Make sure the working environment temperature is -40 to +85 °C.
7. For resistive load, the rated value of the main contact in the rated value is applicable. If an inductive load (L load) is used and L/R>1ms, a surge current protection device should be connected in parallel with the inductive load.
8. The drive circuit power must be greater than the product coil power to avoid frequent drive. The recommended interval is not less than 0.2s.
9. Avoid foreign matter and oil on the main lead; the external terminal should be in reliable contact with the main lead of the product, otherwise it will cause serious heat in the lead.
10. This product is recommended to use an altitude of 2500m or less. When the altitude exceeds 2500m, please contact the manufacturer.